Rep. Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) is serving her third term as the Representative of the Second Congressional District of West Virginia (only woman in the West Virginia Congressional delegation).
· Graduated from Duke with a B.S. in Zoology
· Holds a M.Ed. from the University of Virginia
· Member of the Congressional Caucus for Woman's Issues.
· Member of the Congressional Steel Caucus.
· Co-sponsor of the Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit.
· Traveled twice to Afghanistan and once to Iraq.
· She is married to Charles L. Capito, Jr. and they have three children: Charles, Moore and Shelley.
· She is a member of the First Presbyterian Church.
More about Rep. Shelley Moore Capito