· Entering 6th season as a starting center for the Golden State Warriors.
· Working on his masters degree in Sports Psychology from Orinda University.
· Official spokesperson for the Warriors “Read To Achieve” Reading program.
· Opened the Adonal Foyle Learning and Reading Center in Canouan, which was the first international learning center opened under the league’s “Read To Achieve” program.
· In the summer of 2001, founded “Democracy Matters”, a nonprofit political organization that encourages grass-roots involvement in the campaign finance reform movement.
B.A., History, magna cum laude, Colgate University
· Born March 9, 1975 in Canouan St. Vincent and the Grenadines
· Has one younger brother and two older sisters
More about Adonal Foyle