Dr. Mark McClellan was sworn in as Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services on March 25, 2004.
· Member of the President's Council of Economic Advisers
· senior policy director for health care and related economic issues for the White House
· Associate Professor of Economics at Stanford University
· Associate Professor of Medicine at Stanford Medical School
· Director of the Program on Health Outcomes Research at Stanford University
· Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research
· Visiting Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute
· Member of the National Cancer Policy Board of the National Academy of Sciences
· Associate Editor of the Journal of Health Economics
· co-Principal Investigator of the Health and Retirement Study (HRS)
· Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy
Dr. McClellan is married and has two four-year old daughters.
More about Dr. Mark McClellan