Executive Vice President for Policy at the Center for American Progress
· Chief Counsel to Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-MA) on the Senate Judiciary Committee, December 1995 until March 2003
· Director of Legislative Affairs for the U. S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
· Assistant Counsel to the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights.
· Law degree from the Univ. of Michigan
· Bachelor's degree from the Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
More about Melody Barnes