· Owner of Kevin L. Leffler, CPA, PC. His CPA practice has 3 employees and concentrates mainly on small businesses. Also does a large number of individual tax returns (since 1990)
· Tenured Assistant Professor- Baker College-Flint. Baker college is the largest private college in Michigan (35,000 students) (since 1990)
He won the "Audience Choice Award" at the 2007 Flint, Michigan Film Festival for this documentary.
· Divisional Controller, Perry Drugstores. Perry Drugstores was the largest drugstore chain in MI. (Bought out by Rite-Aid) (1987-90)
· Senior Financial Analyst, GM World Headquarters (1982-87)
· Certified Public Accountant- Peat, Marwick, Main & Co. Peat, Marwick is one of the worlds largest CPA firms (1979-82)
· Served on the Davison, MI School Board for 12 years and held a variety of officer positions including president.
· Established and is President of the Davison Educational Foundation (DEF). DEF is a non-profit foundation dedicated to helping the school children of Davison. DEF has over $1,7000,000 and has given away over $250000 to the children of Davison.
· BBA degree, University of Michigan-Flint, 1979-- Accounting major
· M.B.A. degree, Wayne State University, 1990- - Finance major
Born and lived all of his life in Davison, Michigan. Married with two children, Jessica and Nicholas.
More about Kevin Leffler