Senior Counsel for Doar, Rieck, Kaley, and Mack law firm in New York City. His areas of practice including civil & commercial litigation as well as ethics and professional responsibility
· U.S. Department of Justice, First Assistant, Civil Rights Division, 1960-65, Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights Division, 1965-67
· Bedford-Stuyvesant D & S Corp., Brooklyn, NY, President, 1968-73
· House of Representatives, Special Counsel, Committee on the Judiciary, Impeachment of Richard M. Nixon, 1973-74
· Judicial Council of the Eleventh Circuit, In the Matter of Certain Complaints Against U.S. District Judge Alcee L. Hastings, Counsel, Investigating Committee, 1983-88
· Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley, California, 1949
· Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, 1944, A.B.
More about John Doar